Star B63M... Bricked?

Forum for foreigners

Модераторы: Lunat, pvsurkov, AlexG1, KSAT

Star B63M... Bricked?

Сообщение Ответ:#1 » redlum86 » 10 фев 2012, 02:23

Hello there, i have been (trying) to read the forums all night with Google Translate and tried a lot of things to get the phone back to work again.

My father has a Star B63M and all of a sudden it started closing all apps (Force close etc.) and it would not start anything anymore. Decided to reboot the phone and from that moment it's stuck in the booting cycle. I hear just a part of the booting music and then the Android text logo disappears for a second and comes back on. It keeps doing that. The stock recovery is still on the phone so all the nice roms on the forum can't be installed unfortunately... What can i still do to repair the phone?

Thanks a lot!

Redlum

Posted after 15 hours 51 minute 25 seconds:
I see i cannot remove the post so just a quick reply to it: After a night of good sleep i fixed the problem with an original update.zip from Merimobiles. It went back to normal in a breeze through the stock recovery system!

I don't know if i am allowed to post the site containing the original firmware.. Let me know if you want me to post it here.

redlum86
Новичок

Re: Star B63M... Bricked?

Сообщение Ответ:#2 » debohdeem » 23 апр 2012, 16:53

If you say you have a boot loop problem, it means you cannot get into the phone, so how were you able to fix with update zip... if the phone does not allow you get inside it. My guess is you did a boot into recovery by pressing the key combinations... yes, that fine only that my own phone same B63M goes into a boot loop too but it cant boot into recovery so I cant flash any update or anything.
Help is you have suggestions pls.

debohdeem
Новичок

Вернуться в International Forum