new version of MTK Droittool v2.5.1

Forum for foreigners

Модераторы: Lunat, pvsurkov, AlexG1, KSAT

Сообщение Ответ:#1 » chinaora » 15 дек 2013, 16:23

Hi, I'm a nativ speaker of German. Sorry for my bad English or bad "pa-russki"...

Dear @rua1: Do you have a donate Button? I will be donate with a little donation for you. A great job of you.

Questions:
1st: Do you have fixed now the coexistence of two scatter files in backup folder during transportation of backup files for flashtool, rigth?
2nd: What is the reason for cancel of radio button "user/cache date" beside backup button? I known that this file are not required for a desater recovery, but very nice for a backup of user data...
3th: It ist possible the input screen of IMEI changes to expand for 3 IMEI's? Some phone are triple now...
4nd: Do you works on a version with a compatibility of ubifs file system?

Do you have interested on a German.lang? You can include these in your software distribution.

Have a nice day and greeting from Germany.

chinaora
Новичок

Сообщение Ответ:#2 » rua1 » 16 дек 2013, 13:04

chinaora писал(а) on 15 дек 2013, 16:23:Do you have a donate Button?

under spoiler at the bottom of posts http://forum.china-iphone.ru/post496116.html#p496116

1. yes

2. reasons for rejection of backups blocks cahe and userdata
  • contain personal data. Inconsiderate users share this
  • they are not necessary for recovery of bricks
  • data can normally only backups in the recovery mode, in normal mode to mount it a lot of folders on the SD card. Backup wrong turns
  • block size data is sometimes very large
  • to backup personal data is best used CWM or TWRP

3. I do not know how to change third imei

4. Is not so fast. I do not have this type of device. Everything will depend on the cooperation of the owners of such phones with me.

chinaora писал(а) on 15 дек 2013, 16:23:Do you have interested on a German.lang?

Give me a permanent link to the file

rua1

Разработчик

Сообщение Ответ:#3 » chinaora » 02 янв 2014, 17:00

Dear Rua1,
I'm present on a German Board about china phones. In this board we speak about experiences with your wonderfully tool.

Now a have a German.lang for you. I set this file ready for disposal and ask you to distribute this with in your next version.
Here the download link.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/81979438/German.zip (from OraChinaMobiles)

You can find my original Threat here:
http://chinamobiles.org/threads/mtkdroidtools-erfahrungen-tipps-tricks-download.37769/

I have allowed myself to put a link to your original MTK Droidtool Threat and the user will always inform you of your changes. I hope that is it allowed.:)
Greeting to Russian Users.

chinaora
Новичок

Сообщение Ответ:#4 » rua1 » 14 янв 2014, 18:11

chinaora, Thank you! Already two people gave me a link to German.lang. Look here. I stand before a choice which one to include in the archive with the program? Can you arrange among themselves and tell me your choice?

rua1

Разработчик

Сообщение Ответ:#5 » Tommy0815 » 14 янв 2014, 22:53

i think some points are better in Ora's language files, and some are better in my one....so can't exactly say which one is better...

Tommy0815
Новичок

Вернуться в International Forum