[HELP] HTC One X Clone, bricked?

Forum for foreigners

Модераторы: Lunat, pvsurkov, AlexG1, KSAT

[HELP] HTC One X Clone, bricked?

Сообщение Ответ:#1 » marioopel » 26 дек 2012, 23:23

Hi, I'm new here and I've the next problem I have this phone:

It's mtk6577 1.5ghz / 512mb ram really (not 1gb like description says).

Last friday I try to reinstall the rom, because the phone freezes and was too slow. I do it with SP Flash Tool V3.1216.02 included in the rom pack.
I downloaded rom from here (yishion lee) that is supposed to be to the One X clone (File: One x_newest) : https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=3385EBD9 ... 2%21128&ac tion=DefaultClick

The process with flash tool was succes with the green circle but the phone didn't boot up, the only think I can do is connect it pushin Vol + and the pc shows it with the name MTK USB PORT (COM 2). I try to install a recovery I found in a forum but SP Flash Tool shows the next errors:

BROM ERROR: S_DA_DRAM_NOT_SUPPORT (3004)

[H/W] The handset doesn't support DRAM. Please ask for help.

BROM ERROR: S_FT_DA_INIT_SYNC_ERROR (4004)

Fail to send sync data to DA in initialization stage!

BROM ERROR: S_PART_NO_VALID_TABLE (1037)

No valid Partition Management Table(PMT) for storage device!

I think the problem is that the prebootloader is not for this phone and it's for another One X clone, the file I downloaded it's named: preloader_zhephone77_cu_ics2 and when the phone was working I remember it shows mobitek77_m01_ics2-eng 4.1.5 IMM76D and ALPS.ICS2.MP.V1.18.

I don't know what to do know, I asked the seller if he can send me the original rom for this phone but I don't know if I can fix it with it or I need something more or the phone it's totally bricked.

Any help will be gratefully or if somebody has the correct rom he can save my life :-) .

Cheers!

marioopel
Новичок

Вернуться в International Forum